14-Day of Unplug & Unwind Course: Day 10
Day 10: Being Present
With the world's constantly changing nature, being present seems to be a daunting task. As we reevaluate the past or overthink the future, we tend to forget about the gift of the now.
Whether you need a dose of optimism to begin your day or require a moment of appreciation to wind down, yoga and meditation teacher Tracee Stanley can help anchor you back down to the present moment. Witness the ebb and flow of all your emotions through guided breathwork and allow yourself to reclaim your mental balance and refocus on the present moment. Start and end your day on a tranquil note by incorporating our Calm Shot blend into your morning routine and an Unwind Tonic into your bedtime preparations. Savor our blends' blissful mix of calm-promoting properties and enjoy a peaceful state of mind all day.
Tip: Try our Unplug & Unwind pack along with short, yet powerful guided meditations led by world-renowned teachers from our Pressed x Unplug™ collaboration. Get ready to revitalize your body and mind, promote better sleep, and enhance your daily wellness for a better, more grounded you. Shop now.
Free 2-month Subscription of Unplug Meditation App
Pressed and Unplug have partnered up to provide you with the 14-day 'Unplug & Unwind' Course and a 2-month subscription of Unplug meditation app. It is designed to combine guided meditation with the calming benefits of our newest products, the Unwind Tonic and Calm Shot. Reset your mind with short yet powerful daily meditations led by world-renowned teachers from Unplug and relax your body with the adaptogenic properties of Ashwagandha, L-theanine, and Magnesium. Here are the steps to redeem your 2-month subscription of the Unplug App.
- Visit the Pressed x Unplug redemption page. Click here.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and an account password.
- Click the ‘Redeem your gift’ button to create your account and redeem your 2-month subscription.
- Download the Unplug: Meditation app on App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Open the app and click through the onboarding setup screens.
- When you get to the screen in the app with subscription plans, simply X out in the top right corner.
- Login to your new account in the app and start meditating!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.