Pressed Juicery, Inc. ("Pressed" "Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.pressed.com, pressed.com, www.pressedjuicery.com, pressedjuicery.com, www.wholesale.pressed.com, wholesale.pressed.com, or one of our other websites, applications, or other services from Company (each referred to herein as a "Primary Source" and collectively, the "Primary Sources") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Our Terms and Conditions (https://pressed.com/legal/terms-and-conditions) are incorporated into and are a part of this policy.
NOTICE: THIS POLICY CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US RELATING TO THE SITE (DEFINED BELOW) OR OUR SERVICES, THIS POLICY OR ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN MUST BE ARBITRATED, AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO (1) ASSERT CLAIMS AGAINST US IN COURT; (2) PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS ACTION; AND (3) HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CASE. YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO HAVE ALL OF YOUR CLAIMS ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS (https://pressed.com/legal/terms-and-conditions).
Please be aware that Pressed is not responsible for the contents and the privacy practices of other sites.
This policy applies to information we collect in the following methods (each such method referred to herein as a "Site" and collectively, the "Sites"):
- On the Primary Source(s);
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Primary Sources;
- Through our mobile and desktop applications you download from third-party app stores, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Primary Source; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any means other than through a Site; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Sites, except as described above.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Sites. By accessing or using the Sites, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Sites after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 should provide any personal information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not provide any information on this Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without their consent or verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users and potential users of our Sites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, zip or postal code, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, payment information, demographic information, income and assets, ownership status, educational background, marital status, occupation, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as details on orders placed and other information you choose to provide to us; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details such as browsing behavior, including IP addresses, operating system, and device vendor.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Sites, including when you (1) place orders from us on our Sites or otherwise use our services; (2) create an account with us, or otherwise sign up for a service or feature, including our promotions and memberships; (3) complete a survey; (4) communicate with us via third-party social media sites; (5) apply for a job with us; or (6) contact us, or otherwise communicate with us or provide information to us. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and/or
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and data collectors such as Experian.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Sites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Sites or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Sites;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys or questionnaires that we might ask you to complete;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Sites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through or subscribing to our Sites; and
- Your search queries on the Sites.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Sites, or transmitted to other users of the Sites or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages and you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Sites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here https://pressed.com/cookie-declaration for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically includes personal information. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons). Pages of our Sites including our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Local Stored Objects). Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Sites. These local stored objects are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for local stored objects, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To otherwise contact you when necessary or appropriate;
- Where appropriate, for market research and to review and improve our merchandise selections, customer service, online and offline operations, and overall shopping experience;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including to fulfill your requests for products and services, to keep you informed about your orders, and for billing and collection;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on and at the Sites;
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any events, products, or services we offer or provide though it, as well as events, products, or services of select partners;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Sites and our business;
- To share your Personal Information with third parties for our marketing, commercial, and advertising purposes, subject to any opt-out rights you may have;
- For purposes of analytics, including for performance analysis and to identify and troubleshoot defects;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by applicable law.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
The information collected from you may be used to display advertisements from our advertisers to target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To data partners for the purposes set forth in this policy;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Pressed’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Pressed about our Site’s users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
- To auditors and professional advisers like bankers, lawyers, accountants, and insurers;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- As necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of the Sites’ Terms and Conditions or any other policy of the Sites, or if we have reason to believe that our rights or property, or the rights or property of any third party, may be or have been harmed;
- To respond to subpoenas or other judicial processes, or to provide information as requested by law;
- With your consent; and/or
- When you contribute to a social, community, or other publicly available area or feature of the Sites, the information and content that you post may be made available to the general public (which is why we recommend that you do not submit or post any sensitive personal information, such as your full name, home address, phone number, or other information that would enable others to contact or locate you).
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions (https://pressed.com/legal/terms-and-conditions) and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by updating preferences on the Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information page here: https://pressed.com/cookie-declaration.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by updating preferences on the Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information page here: https://pressed.com/cookie-declaration.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Residents of certain states, such as California, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah may have additional personal information rights and choices.
Your State Privacy Rights
If you are a California, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, or Utah resident, your state’s laws may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://pressed.com/legal/california-privacy-policy. California’s "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information;
- Access and delete certain personal information;
- Data portability; and
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose; and
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights please send an email to email@example.com. To appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request, please send another email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking that our legal department review the decision. We will endeavor to respond to you within two weeks with the decision regarding your appeal. This email will contain information and reasoning supporting the appeal decision.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Residents who wish to exercise this sale opt-out rights may submit a request to us by calling us at 888.44.JUICE (888.445.8423) or emailing us at email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL or TLS technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We recommend that you use a unique password for our Sites that is not used with other sites to provide additional security. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account credentials or any other suspected breach of security. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Sites like product reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Sites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites. While we endeavor to always protect our systems, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle and other risk factors, we cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission or while stored on our systems, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
Governing Law/Dispute Resolution/Arbitration
All matters relating to the Site and this policy and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) as if the Site and this policy were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within California.
WAIVER. BY AGREEING TO THIS POLICY AND SUBJECT THERETO, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A COURT TRIAL OR TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING FILED AGAINST US AND/OR RELATED THIRD PARTIES.
We may change this policy from time to time and the amended policy will be posted to the applicable Sites. We reserve the right to update, change, amend, or modify this policy at any time and from time to time without prior notice. When we post changes to this policy, we will revise the "Last Updated" date at the top of the policy. Your continued use of the Sites after any changes or revisions to this policy become effective shall indicate your agreement with the terms of such revised and then-current policy. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Site and this policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
or via our toll-free number: