14-Day of Unplug & Unwind Course: Day 5
Day 5: Reset Before Your Day
Feeling unclear and needing motivation is the body's natural response to burnout.
Begin your day with our one-sip-wonder Calm Shot to promote peace within, and join a meditation led by Lauren Eckstrom, a certified mindfulness instructor. With just 10 minutes of guided breathing, you can hit the RESET button and welcome a renewed sense of energy and clarity to your daily responsibilities. End your Sunday by warming up a bottle of Unwind Tonic over the stovetop before bedtime to welcome in serenity while you sleep and set the tone for your week ahead.
Tip: Try our Unplug & Unwind pack along with short, yet powerful guided meditations led by world-renowned teachers from our Pressed x Unplug™ collaboration. Get ready to revitalize your body and mind, promote better sleep, and enhance your daily wellness for a better, more grounded you. Shop now.
Free 2-month Subscription of Unplug Meditation App
Pressed and Unplug have partnered up to provide you with the 14-day 'Unplug & Unwind' Course and a 2-month subscription of Unplug meditation app. It is designed to combine guided meditation with the calming benefits of our newest products, the Unwind Tonic and Calm Shot. Reset your mind with short yet powerful daily meditations led by world-renowned teachers from Unplug and relax your body with the adaptogenic properties of Ashwagandha, L-theanine, and Magnesium. Here are the steps to redeem your 2-month subscription of the Unplug App.
- Visit the Pressed x Unplug redemption page. Click here.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and an account password.
- Click the ‘Redeem your gift’ button to create your account and redeem your 2-month subscription.
- Download the Unplug: Meditation app on App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Open the app and click through the onboarding setup screens.
- When you get to the screen in the app with subscription plans, simply X out in the top right corner.
- Login to your new account in the app and start meditating!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.