14-Day of Unplug & Unwind Course: Day 8
Day 8: Blue Sky Mind
Clear away the tensions and overpowering thoughts of your mind with Santa Monica-based yoga, meditation, and breathwork teacher Alex Artymiak to create more space to plant the seeds of intention.
Take a moment to connect with yourself through meditation by noticing your thoughts, acknowledging them, and releasing them. With the intentional act of experiencing bottled-up emotions, we can take the time to feel what we need to feel in order to let go and release what is no longer serving us. Before you begin your meditative practice, nourish your mind and body with our Calm Shot, and follow up by taking in an Unwind Tonic at the end of your day. This process will aid in a mental cleanse with its stress-reducing properties, providing a cathartic beginning and end to your day of peace.
Tip: Try our Unplug & Unwind pack along with short, yet powerful guided meditations led by world-renowned teachers from our Pressed x Unplug™ collaboration. Get ready to revitalize your body and mind, promote better sleep, and enhance your daily wellness for a better, more grounded you. Shop now.
Free 2-month Subscription of Unplug Meditation App
Pressed and Unplug have partnered up to provide you with the 14-day 'Unplug & Unwind' Course and a 2-month subscription of Unplug meditation app. It is designed to combine guided meditation with the calming benefits of our newest products, the Unwind Tonic and Calm Shot. Reset your mind with short yet powerful daily meditations led by world-renowned teachers from Unplug and relax your body with the adaptogenic properties of Ashwagandha, L-theanine, and Magnesium. Here are the steps to redeem your 2-month subscription of the Unplug App.
- Visit the Pressed x Unplug redemption page. Click here.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and an account password.
- Click the ‘Redeem your gift’ button to create your account and redeem your 2-month subscription.
- Download the Unplug: Meditation app on App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Open the app and click through the onboarding setup screens.
- When you get to the screen in the app with subscription plans, simply X out in the top right corner.
- Login to your new account in the app and start meditating!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.