14-Day of Unplug & Unwind Course: Day 9
Day 9: Calm Within Chaos
We've all experienced days where chaos consumes us. In these moments, it's only natural to crave solitude and wish for a moment to ourselves, away from all of life's responsibilities.
While we can't transport our being to a new location, we can transition our mind to a calmer state. Twist open a Calm Shot and learn to master a serene sense of self in just 3 minutes with Sara Ivanhoe, the University of Southern California's Director of Yoga. With this quick meditation, you can learn to overcome and recenter anytime life gets crazy or out of hand. This meditation serves as a reminder that while we have no control over our external environment, we do have control over our bodies and minds. To support inner peace at the end of a long day, try an Unwind Tonic, sip in the taste of a calmer mental state, and wake up to a refreshing start.
Tip: Try our Unplug & Unwind pack along with short, yet powerful guided meditations led by world-renowned teachers from our Pressed x Unplug™ collaboration. Get ready to revitalize your body and mind, promote better sleep, and enhance your daily wellness for a better, more grounded you. Shop now.
Free 2-month Subscription of Unplug Meditation App
Pressed and Unplug have partnered up to provide you with the 14-day 'Unplug & Unwind' Course and a 2-month subscription of Unplug meditation app. It is designed to combine guided meditation with the calming benefits of our newest products, the Unwind Tonic and Calm Shot. Reset your mind with short yet powerful daily meditations led by world-renowned teachers from Unplug and relax your body with the adaptogenic properties of Ashwagandha, L-theanine, and Magnesium. Here are the steps to redeem your 2-month subscription of the Unplug App.
- Visit the Pressed x Unplug redemption page. Click here.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and an account password.
- Click the ‘Redeem your gift’ button to create your account and redeem your 2-month subscription.
- Download the Unplug: Meditation app on App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Open the app and click through the onboarding setup screens.
- When you get to the screen in the app with subscription plans, simply X out in the top right corner.
- Login to your new account in the app and start meditating!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.