14-Day of Unplug & Unwind Course: Day 1
Day 1: 16 Seconds to Calm
Sometimes, life doesn't go how we planned it to inside our heads. Learning to conquer the frustration of not having full control of life's outcomes is among the first and most major steps you can take to master the art of a calmer mind, body, and soul.
Begin your meditation in the morning, sip in the tranquility of our Calm Shot, and allow yourself to reflect on something that has bothered you or disrupted the flow of your inner peace. Sit with the discomfort, take control of your breath, and learn to live in the present moment. With just 16 seconds of meditative practice, davidji, a globally recognized mind-body health and wellness expert, teaches us how to reclaim the power of our thoughts and release what is no longer serving our highest self. Before you snooze off into sleep, end your day with our Unwind Tonic to promote serenity while you get some shuteye.
Free 2-month Subscription of Unplug Meditation App
Pressed and Unplug have partnered up to provide you with the 14-day 'Unplug & Unwind' Course and a 2-month subscription of Unplug meditation app. It is designed to combine guided meditation with the calming benefits of our newest products, the Unwind Tonic and Calm Shot. Reset your mind with short yet powerful daily meditations led by world-renowned teachers from Unplug and relax your body with the adaptogenic properties of Ashwagandha, L-theanine, and Magnesium. Here are the steps to redeem your 2-month subscription of the Unplug App.
- Visit the Pressed x Unplug redemption page. Click here.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and an account password.
- Click the ‘Redeem your gift’ button to create your account and redeem your 2-month subscription.
- Download the Unplug: Meditation app on App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Open the app and click through the onboarding setup screens.
- When you get to the screen in the app with subscription plans, simply X out in the top right corner.
- Login to your new account in the app and start meditating!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.