14-Day of Unplug & Unwind Course: Day 4
Day 4: Simply Be
You may think that falling into a meditative state requires silence of not just the mind but also your surroundings. However, releasing your power to control your mind and environment can help you find a safe space you can revisit anytime, no matter where you are.
After indulging in the soothing blend of Ashwagandha and calm-promoting properties from your Calm Shot, join Ivorie Jenkins, a meditation teacher and yoga therapist, to find inner peace and stillness exactly where you are. Learn to master the art of simply being and tap into channeling inner peace, regardless of everything going on in our outside worlds. Once you've practiced the simplicity of being throughout your day, unwind with the Unwind Tonic, which contains 20% of your daily magnesium intake to improve and maintain your overall well-being.
Tip: Try our Unplug & Unwind pack along with short, yet powerful guided meditations led by world-renowned teachers from our Pressed x Unplug™ collaboration. Get ready to revitalize your body and mind, promote better sleep, and enhance your daily wellness for a better, more grounded you. Shop now.
Free 2-month Subscription of Unplug Meditation App
Pressed and Unplug have partnered up to provide you with the 14-day 'Unplug & Unwind' Course and a 2-month subscription of Unplug meditation app. It is designed to combine guided meditation with the calming benefits of our newest products, the Unwind Tonic and Calm Shot. Reset your mind with short yet powerful daily meditations led by world-renowned teachers from Unplug and relax your body with the adaptogenic properties of Ashwagandha, L-theanine, and Magnesium. Here are the steps to redeem your 2-month subscription of the Unplug App.
- Visit the Pressed x Unplug redemption page. Click here.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and an account password.
- Click the ‘Redeem your gift’ button to create your account and redeem your 2-month subscription.
- Download the Unplug: Meditation app on App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Open the app and click through the onboarding setup screens.
- When you get to the screen in the app with subscription plans, simply X out in the top right corner.
- Login to your new account in the app and start meditating!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.