14-Day of Unplug & Unwind Course: Day 6
Day 6: A Quick Slow Down
Sometimes, slowing down is the key to embracing the power of now.
Certified clinical hypnotherapist Sherly Sulaiman can help you let go of the negative thoughts dominating your mind. By breathing out these negative thoughts, you can release old and toxic energy that no longer serves you and allow yourself to breathe in a deeper sense of calm. Make room for all the goodness that can lead to a complete mental reset, remind yourself that all is well, stay grounded, and achieve peace within your body through this quick and powerful guided meditation. For additional support, don't forget to sip down our Calm Shot at the start of your day and an Unwind Tonic before you drift off to sleep, and embrace the adaptogenic properties that can help you accept and receive the calming serenity of the present moment.
Tip: Try our Unplug & Unwind pack along with short, yet powerful guided meditations led by world-renowned teachers from our Pressed x Unplug™ collaboration. Get ready to revitalize your body and mind, promote better sleep, and enhance your daily wellness for a better, more grounded you. Shop now.
Free 2-month Subscription of Unplug Meditation App
Pressed and Unplug have partnered up to provide you with the 14-day 'Unplug & Unwind' Course and a 2-month subscription of Unplug meditation app. It is designed to combine guided meditation with the calming benefits of our newest products, the Unwind Tonic and Calm Shot. Reset your mind with short yet powerful daily meditations led by world-renowned teachers from Unplug and relax your body with the adaptogenic properties of Ashwagandha, L-theanine, and Magnesium. Here are the steps to redeem your 2-month subscription of the Unplug App.
- Visit the Pressed x Unplug redemption page. Click here.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and an account password.
- Click the ‘Redeem your gift’ button to create your account and redeem your 2-month subscription.
- Download the Unplug: Meditation app on App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Open the app and click through the onboarding setup screens.
- When you get to the screen in the app with subscription plans, simply X out in the top right corner.
- Login to your new account in the app and start meditating!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.